FREE ONLINE PREVIEW SESSION
Reimagine Early Childhood (Virtual) International Conference Preview
About our Preview:
With one week to go until our Reimagine Early Childhood International Conference, we want to provide you with a little teaser of the magic to come. Join us for a lunch time session and hear from some of the panelists that will be joining our conference.
Who should attend the Preview:
- ECI Practitioners such as Key Workers, Early Childhood Special Education Teachers, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Orthoptists, Audiologists and NDIA/ECEI staff.
- ECEC Practitioners such as Preschool Staff, Long Day Care Staff, Occasional Care Staff, Family Day Care Staff.
- School Staff such as Principals, Assistant Principals, Classroom Teachers, Learning Support Teachers, Teacher’s Aides and School Counsellors.
- Health Professionals such as General Practitioners, Maternal Health Nurses, and Paediatricians.
- Community Organisation Staff such as Out of School Hours (OOSH) Staff, Playgroup Staff, Sports Coaches or Volunteers, Martial Arts Instructors, Music Teachers and Dance Teachers.
- Researchers, Academics and Students
- 12pm – 1.30pm Wednesday 21st October 2020 (AEST)
Seats are limited, so register for our Preview event today!