FREE ONLINE WEBINAR SESSION
Reimagine Early Childhood (Virtual) Conference Retrospective
About our Retrospective:
Join us as we reflect on the key themes of the Reimagine Early Childhood (Virtual) International Conference. One week after our Conference, this webinar will analyse the significant and emerging learnings from the event.
Who should attend the Retrospective:
- ECI Practitioners such as Key Workers, Early Childhood Special Education Teachers, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Orthoptists, Audiologists and NDIA/ECEI staff.
- ECEC Practitioners such as Preschool Staff, Long Day Care Staff, Occasional Care Staff, Family Day Care Staff.
- School Staff such as Principals, Assistant Principals, Classroom Teachers, Learning Support Teachers, Teacher’s Aides and School Counsellors.
- Health Professionals such as General Practitioners, Maternal Health Nurses, and Paediatricians.
- Community Organisation Staff such as Out of School Hours (OOSH) Staff, Playgroup Staff, Sports Coaches or Volunteers, Martial Arts Instructors, Music Teachers and Dance Teachers.
- Researchers, Academics and Students
- 12pm – 1.30pm Wednesday 11th November 2020 (AEST)
Seats are limited, so register for our Retrospective event today!