FREE LUNCH ‘N’ LEARN WEBINAR SESSION
About our Webinar:
Join us as we explore play! This session will cover both the science of play and why it is critical in early childhood development and offer practical skills and strategies to have fun and play!
Who should attend the Webinar:
- ECI Practitioners such as Key Workers, Early Childhood Special Education Teachers, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Orthoptists, Audiologists and NDIA/ECEI staff.
- ECEC Practitioners such as Preschool Staff, Long Day Care Staff, Occasional Care Staff, Family Day Care Staff.
- School Staff such as Principals, Assistant Principals, Classroom Teachers, Learning Support Teachers, Teacher’s Aides and School Counsellors.
- Health Professionals such as General Practitioners, Maternal Health Nurses, and Paediatricians.
- Community Organisation Staff such as Out of School Hours (OOSH) Staff, Playgroup Staff, Sports Coaches or Volunteers, Martial Arts Instructors, Music Teachers and Dance Teachers.
- Researchers, Academics and Students
- 12pm – 1.30pm Wednesday 9th December 2020 (AEST)
Seats are limited, so register for our webinar today!