VIRTUAL EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT SUMMIT
ABOUT OUR SUMMIT
Join us on 23-34 February 2021 for the The Reimagining – a Global Virtual Summit for Early Childhood Development, where we will gather to begin reimagining today, to enable the tomorrow that we dream of.
“The Reimagining” Virtual Summit will explore 6 key themes designed to enable early childhood development practitioners across the human services sector.
- Empowered & Resourced: Empowering caregivers with information, resources and choice, to support the development and wellbeing of their whole family
- Meaningful Participation: Enabling children with disability and their families to meaningfully participate in their networks, communities, learning and work environments
- Seamless and Integrated: Redesigning/rebuilding our early childhood development ecosystem for all children, where systems and services work in an integrated and holistic way to support children and their families
- Responsive and Relational: Ensuring families of children with delay or disability receive intervention support as soon as they require, with or without diagnosis
- Capability and Quality: Growing a skilled, collaborative and diverse workforce for Australia, that delivers a range of evidence based developmental supports
Outcomes & Innovation: Capturing meaningful data on developmental and participatory outcomes for children and families to drive policy change, research and innovation
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN AND TAKE AWAY
- A shared vision to 2030 and a clear plan on how we get there
- An understanding of your role in bringing about meaningful change, one small achievable step at a time
- New knowledge that challenges and reimagines traditional thinking
- Access to new networks across human services
- A reassuring sense that you are part of a greater whole
- An understanding of your true value in breathing to life the vision of early childhood development for 2030
WHY THIS EVENT IS UNIQUE?
- This is the only Australian-led event for the early childhood intervention/early childhood developmental care sector
- It is a human service focused event for all people that work with children that are developmentally vulnerable
- This event is focused on providing a vision for the future, supported by tools to guide you on your journey
- It’s not just another conference on disability. This is an event about holistically embracing difference to enable the most extraordinary outcomes for children and their families!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS SUMMIT?
This Summit is for anyone working in human services, or who works with developmentally vulnerable children and their families, including:
- ECI practitioners
- ECEC professionals
- Health practitioners
- Education professionals
- Juvenile Justice professionals
- Family Members who want to be better informed
- University Students who want to shape their thinking and understanding
- Tuesday 23 February 2021 (AEST)
- Wednesday 24 February 2021 (AEST)
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Don’t forget to use the code SUMMIT50 at checkout to secure a 50% discount on the registration price.