IN-HOUSE TEAM WORKSHOP
Best Practice for early childhood practitioners
About our Quality workshop:
The aim of early childhood intervention is to ensure that parents and other important adults in the child’s life can provide young children with disability and/or developmental delay with experiences and opportunities that help them gain and use the skills they need to participate meaningfully in their everyday lives.
Research shows that providing children and families with timely, comprehensive and well-integrated early intervention support, under a family-centred, best practice framework, will lead to better long-term outcomes for children and families, fostering inclusion, a sense of belonging and greater participation in their communities.
Reimagine Australia’s Best Practice in Early Childhood Intervention workshop has been designed by Australia’s leading early childhood intervention practitioners, to provide you with the latest tools to effectively enable and support you in your work with children with developmental delay and/or disability and their families, using a best-practice approach.
What the workshop covers:
- The program covers four key areas based on the National Guidelines for Best Practice in Early Childhood Intervention:
- Universal Principles
Who the workshop is designed for:
- ECI Practitioners such as Key Workers, Early Childhood Special Education Teachers, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Orthoptists, Audiologists and NDIA/ECEI staff.
- ECEC Practitioners such as Preschool Staff, Long Day Care Staff, Occasional Care Staff, Family Day Care Staff.
- School Staff such as Principals, Assistant Principals, Classroom Teachers, Learning Support Teachers, Teacher’s Aides and School Counsellors.
- Health Professionals such as General Practitioners, Maternal Health Nurses, and Pediatricians.
- Community Organisation Staff such as Out of School Hours (OOSH) Staff, Playgroup Staff, Sports Coaches or Volunteers, Martial Arts Instructors, Music Teachers and Dance Teachers.
What you receive:
- 6 hours of professional development for a team of up to 40 participants, delivered flexibly. You can choose from a one day virtual face-to-face workshop or 3 x 2 hour virtual face-to-face sessions over 3 weeks. Or, if you prefer, our exceptional Reimagine Australia Trainer can deliver the workshop in-person at a location of your choosing (travel costs to be covered by purchaser)
- Digital Participant Workbook, including pre-reading and links to tools and resources
- Enduring access to online tools and resources
- Certificate of Completion
Preferred dates can be advised at check out
Please note this course is to be delivered on weekdays only. Please contact us should you wish for an in-house weekend workshop.
Save up to 50% per participant by purchasing your Quality in-house team workshop today and let us better equip your team in their life-changing work with children and their families.