IN-HOUSE TEAM WORKSHOP
Inclusion in practice
About our Belonging workshop:
A sense of belonging is crucial for a child’s development. Experience shows us that children with disability and/or developmental delay will achieve the best outcomes in settings that are inclusive.
By adopting a family-centred approach and forming a team around the child that collaborates effectively, you can develop and implement strategies that create more inclusive environments for children to flourish in.
Working with the National Quality Framework and best practice in early childhood intervention our Inclusion in Practice workshop program provides all early childhood practitioners the knowledge and tools to create best support children and their families.
Designed to encourage a sense of connectedness and to increase awareness and apply practical techniques to improve inclusion, collaboration between professionals and evaluation of practices.
What the workshop covers:
- What is inclusion and what does it mean for children and families?
- Inclusion best practice
- Collaboration for inclusion
- Evaluating your inclusive practice
Who the workshop is designed for:
- ECI Practitioners such as Key Workers, Early Childhood Special Education Teachers, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Orthoptists, Audiologists and NDIA/ECEI staff.
- ECEC Practitioners such as Preschool Staff, Long Day Care Staff, Occasional Care Staff, Family Day Care Staff.
- School Staff such as Principals, Assistant Principals, Classroom Teachers, Learning Support Teachers, Teacher’s Aides and School Counsellors.
- Health Professionals such as General Practitioners, Maternal Health Nurses, and Pediatricians.
- Community Organisation Staff such as Out of School Hours (OOSH) Staff, Playgroup Staff, Sports Coaches or Volunteers, Martial Arts Instructors, Music Teachers and Dance Teachers.
What you receive:
- 6 hours of professional development for a team of up to 40 participants, delivered flexibly. You can choose from a one day virtual face-to-face workshop or 3 x 2 hour virtual face-to-face sessions over 3 weeks. Or, if you prefer, our exceptional Reimagine Australia Trainer can deliver the workshop in-person at a location of your choosing (travel costs to be covered by purchaser)
- Digital Participant Workbook, including pre-reading and links to tools and resources
- Enduring access to online tools and resources
- Certificate of Completion
Preferred dates can be advised at check out
Please note this course is to be delivered on weekdays only. Please contact us should you wish for an in-house weekend workshop.
Save up to 50% per participant by purchasing your Belonging in-house team workshop today and let us better equip your team in their life-changing work with children and their families.