PARTY TO CHANGE THE WORLD!
JANUARY POLICY PARTY SESSION TWO
About our PARTY SESSION:
Help us re-shape the NDIS early childhood pathway!
Join Reimagine’s Anna McCracken and the NDIA’s Peter De Natris for over two sessions in January to help shape and influence vital national policy through your insight and wisdom.
These sessions are interactive with opportunities for organisations to be a signatory to our Reimagine Submission, as part of a National Early Childhood Alliance.
Please note one person from each organisation per session is ideal. Sessions will be capped at 30 to facilitate free flowing and in depth discussion.
If you would like your voice or your organisations voice captured in our submission and cant make these dates please reach out to Anna directly at email@example.com
If you are connected to the early childhood sector, we encourage you to attend. This includes EC Partners
Who should attend the Webinar:
- ECI Practitioners such as Key Workers, Early Childhood Special Education Teachers, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Orthoptists, Audiologists and NDIA/ECEI staff.
- ECEC Practitioners such as Preschool Staff, Long Day Care Staff, Occasional Care Staff, Family Day Care Staff.
- School Staff such as Principals, Assistant Principals, Classroom Teachers, Learning Support Teachers, Teacher’s Aides and School Counsellors.
- Health Professionals such as General Practitioners, Maternal Health Nurses, and Paediatricians.
- Community Organisation Staff such as Out of School Hours (OOSH) Staff, Playgroup Staff, Sports Coaches or Volunteers, Martial Arts Instructors, Music Teachers and Dance Teachers.
- Researchers, Academics and Students
- 3pm – 4.30pm Thursday 21st January 2021 (AEST)
Seats are limited, so register for this session today!