Inclusion Partners in Practice
About our Inclusion Partners in Practice eLearning course:
A sense of belonging is crucial for a child’s development. Experience shows us that children with disability and/or developmental delay will achieve the best outcomes in settings that are inclusive.
By adopting a family-centred approach and forming a team around the child that collaborates effectively, you can develop and implement strategies that create more inclusive environments for children to flourish in.
Working with the National Quality Framework and best practice in early childhood intervention our Inclusion in Practice workshop program provides all early childhood practitioners the knowledge and tools to best support children and their families.
Designed to encourage a sense of connectedness and to increase awareness and apply practical techniques to improve inclusion, collaboration between professionals and evaluation of practices.
What the course covers:
- What is inclusion and what does it mean for children and families?
- Inclusion best practice
- Collaboration for inclusion
- Evaluating your inclusive practice
Who the course is designed for:
- ECI Practitioners such as Key Workers, Early Childhood Special Education Teachers, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Orthoptists, Audiologists and NDIA/ECEI staff.
- ECEC Practitioners such as Preschool Staff, Long Day Care Staff, Occasional Care Staff, Family Day Care Staff.
- School Staff such as Principals, Assistant Principals, Classroom Teachers, Learning Support Teachers, Teacher’s Aides and School Counsellors.
- Health Professionals such as General Practitioners, Maternal Health Nurses, and Pediatricians.
- Community Organisation Staff such as Out of School Hours (OOSH) Staff, Playgroup Staff, Sports Coaches or Volunteers, Martial Arts Instructors, Music Teachers and Dance Teachers.
What you receive:
- 6 hours of online professional development
- Enduring access to online tools and resources
- Certificate of Completion
Designed for flexibility:
For those seeking personal continuous learning opportunities our eLearning programs have been designed to be flexible, easy-to-access and fit your lifestyle. Enrol in our Inclusion Partners in Practice eLearning today and let us better equip you in your life-changing work with children and their families.